Jewelry Care Instructions
Care Instructions / Tips:
Some pieces of crystal jewelry (especially larger, heavier, or more delicate pieces) require a little more consideration when wearing. Please keep in mind that Realm and Reason jewelry is not costume jewelry and should be worn with love and care. When purchasing Realm and Reason jewelry you are getting a super special, one-of-a-kind piece of wearable art featuring beautiful, genuine stones or crystals from Mother Earth, and when care is taken, they are suitable for daily wear.
Things to keep in mind:
- Do not sleep in your piece.
- Remove jewelry before bathing, showering, swimming, washing hands, etc. Prolonged/repeated contact with water or chemicals (soap, lotion, etc) may cause oxidation of the metal. AND some crystals/stones are not suited to water and may begin to wear away with repeated exposure.
- Be mindful to avoid dropping or knocking your piece.
- ANTLER jewelry: The antlers I use are NOT safe for dogs - please keep your antler jewelry stored in a place where you dog can't get to it.
- If you purchases a heavier or chunky piece, or a piece with crystal points or sharp edges, please be mindful of this! Maybe don't give someone a running hung if you are wearing a pointy crystal cluster :)
- Please read the Jewelry FAQ.
- Avoid storing in direct sunlight - darkly pigmented crystals may fade over prolonged sun exposure.