Returns / Shipping
All Realm and Reason jewelry is handmade and one-of-a-kind. All sales are considered final unless there are extenuating circumstances. Buyer is responsible for the wear and tear of their item - please keep in mind that most crystal specimens are one-of-a-kind and cannot be repaired/replaced. Please be sure to read the care information below.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss returns.
No returns will be given for custom items, international orders, or sale items.
Jewelry is shipped via USPS 1- 3 business days after purchase. Realm and Reason is not responsible for the item after it is picked up by USPS. If you receive a damaged item from shipping, save the shipping box and all packing material and email me right away so we can figure out what to do.
International Orders: Buyer is responsible for any customs/import fees. Tracking does not always continue after the item has left the USA - this is out of my control. No returns on international orders.
Care Instructions / Tips:
Care Instructions / Tips:
Some pieces of crystal jewelry (especially larger, heavier, or more delicate pieces) require a little more consideration when wearing. Please keep in mind that Realm and Reason jewelry is not costume jewelry and should be worn with love and care. When purchasing Realm and Reason jewelry you are getting a super special, one-of-a-kind piece of wearable art featuring beautiful, genuine stones or crystals from Mother Earth, and when care is taken, they are suitable for daily wear.
Things to keep in mind:
- Do not sleep in your piece.
- Remove jewelry before bathing, showering, swimming, washing hands, etc. Prolonged/repeated contact with water or chemicals (soap, lotion, etc) may cause oxidation of the metal. AND some crystals/stones are not suited to water and may begin to wear away with repeated exposure.
- Be mindful to avoid dropping or knocking your piece.
- ANTLER jewelry: The antlers I use are NOT safe for dogs - please keep your antler jewelry stored in a place where you dog can't get to it.
- If you purchases a heavier or chunky piece, or a piece with crystal points or sharp edges, please be mindful of this! Maybe don't give someone a running hung if you are wearing a pointy crystal cluster :)
4. Will copper turn your skin green?
Maybe! Maybe not!
All of my pieces have gone through a special sealing process where I have applied a clear coating on the finished metal. This is usually enough to prevent skin marks on most people, however it is still possible that you may have a reaction. This is more likely with rings than necklaces. Any discolorations are harmless and wash away easily.
Color change due to contact with copper is typically indicative of an acid body- drinking more water and having a more balanced diet will help!
You can also paint the inside of ring bands with clear nail polish if the clear coat begins to wear away :)
What are the Benefits of Copper?
Copper is a wonderful and natural metal that has been used (and even preferred) in jewelry for ages. It is an element which is conductive and high vibration. It was believed in ancient times that wearing copper jewelry allows your skin to absorb beneficial minerals which can help fight inflammation, pain, and stiffness, though these statements are not necessarily supported by all doctors today.